Thursday, October 14, 2010

Weekly Bro-port

"The most important thing I learned is that soldiers listen to what their leaders say. You can give them classes and lecture them forever, but it is your personal brocabulary they will follow." - General Colin L. Powell (an obvious bro)

With this in mind, we have decided to write a "Weekly Bro-port". This will include a bro "word of the week", a bro "quote of the week" (both of which will be on the following week's k-test), and a recap of all things bro from the week before.

Lo and behold, we will kick it off with the basics.

Bromo Sapien (n.): The latin genus and species in which you find your common bro. He lays the groundwork for all things bro. (See also: lax pinny, natty light)

I got a tan of my name and lax number on my back, so I can be on the skins team, and babes still know who I am.”

Stay chill.

No comments:

Post a Comment